Hi, folks. I could have sworn there was a website where people were
compiling information on collecting permit regulations for various
countries, but nothing obvious turns up in Google other than Chris
Grinter's "Skeptical Moth" website, which is missing many countries. We
were specifically looking for information on Guyana. Does anyone know
(a) a better website compilation of international permitting regs, or
(b) specifically what the situation is for Guyana?

Thanks in advance,