Chris,

You literally read my mind, since you’ve already devoted so much time to organizing all of this stuff in one place.  Would you mind looking into what that might entail?  What do you need from us to make this happen?

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager (Acting)

Department of Entomology