Floyd,

The Dragonfly Society of the Americas (http://dragonflysocietyamericas.org/) is omitted from the list below. I’m on the board if you want to send me details of the sponsorship request, I can take it to the rest of the board.

Cheers,
John

John C. Abbott, Ph.D.

Director of Museum Research and Collections

University of Alabama Museums
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu>
355 Mary Harmon Bryant
Box 870340
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone 205-348-0534<tel:205-348-0534> | Fax 205-348-9292<tel:205-348-9292>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | http://almnh.ua.edu/

[The University of Alabama]<https://www.ua.edu>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/uamnh> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ALMNH/?fref=ts> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/alabamamnh/>

Managing Editor, International Journal of Odonatology
Associate Editor, Odonatologica