All,

I'm working on presentation on insect sex. Care to share your favorite stories of insect kink and debauchery? The audience will be expecting me to go pretty blue, so don't hold back on the spicy details. Please email me directly. No aedeagus pics!

Cheers,
Michael

Michael A. Wall, Ph.D.
Vice President of Research and Public Programs
San Diego Natural History Museum
Phone: 619.255.0266<tel:619.255.0266>
Fax: 619.232.0248<tel:619.232.0248>
Mailing address: PO Box 121390, San Diego, CA 92112-1390
Street address: 1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA  92101
Website<http://www.sdnhm.org/>   Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoNaturalHistoryMuseum>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/SDNHM>
Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this message.