The inaugural issue (Volume 1, Issue 1) of the Journal of Creative Music Systems has been published.
Contents can be freely accessed at http://jcms.org.uk/issues/Vol1Issue1/toc.html
* Learning and Creating Novel Harmonies in Diverse Musical Idioms: An Adaptive Modular Melodic Harmonization System. Maximos Kaliakatsos-Papakostas, Dimos Makris, Costas Tsougras, Emilios Cambouropoulos.
* Utility Versus Creativity in Biomedical Musification. Duncan Williams.
* Developing the Vocal Tract Organ. David M. Howard.
* Playing in Time: Integrating Temporal Information in the Computational Measurement of Musical Similarity. Steven Crawford, Gang Ren, Mark F. Bocko.
* Transformations in Shifting Models: Reorienting with DeepDream. Lendl Barcelos, Michael O. Vertolli.