The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'CalonSound Special Edition CD
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/07/calonsound-special-edition-cd/>'

[image: Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS
Hunter 229 (U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Hunterian_Psalter_c._1170_digging.jpg>

Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS Hunter 229
(U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US

I usually avoid being the news, but this is one exception.

I gave out copies of a new CD at my vigil for Pelican at Valor XXXVII. This
CD is a compilation of material including studio recordings, live
recordings, and recovered tapes.

Below are two links. The first is the set list for those who received
copies of the CD directly. The second is a link to The CalonSound Project
article that includes the same list, as well as a downloadable disk image
of the CD itself. Enjoy!

Mathurin
*Non Nobis Solum*

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B26f3io-rLQUaVNpdVV6TGJmSzA

http://gladiusinfractus.com/wp/?p=290

[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F07%2Fcalonsound-special-edition-cd%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F07%2Fcalonsound-special-edition-cd%2F&title=CalonSound+Special+Edition+CD>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/07/calonsound-special-edition-cd/ You received
this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]