Crown Tourney A&S Competitions:
CORRECTED VERSION

Greetings unto our glorious kingdom from Miklos Farma. At Crown Tourney
on 8 October there will be two A&S Competitions.

1. Their Majesty's Favorite Colors.
His August Majesty is fond of red and gold, while our Beloved Queen
enjoys blue and white "(with some purple on the side)".
Create something in which their colors are the primary colors used.
You can make something in His colors, or in Her colors, or something
using both Their colors. The choice is yours.

2. In Praise of...
Create something in praise of another. It could be a song/poem/story. It
can be an object of some sort. It could be something created to be a
prize for a future competition. Anything in praise of another.

Items can only be submitted under one category.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at miklos (dot) farma
(at) earthlink (dot) net .

In Service,
(and with the correct information presented to you all),
I remain

Miklos Farma