From: Margaret Tank <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9/1/2016 4:21 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Queens Prize entrants

Bright greetings from Iarlles Branwen,

I have begun work on the complex four (maybe five) dimensional jigsaw puzzle that is scheduling an arts and sciences competition.  :)  The deadline for entries has passed, though we could still use more judges.  If you will be attending Queen's Prize Tournament and are interested in judging – no awards are required – please fill out the judge form.  http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php  It's a great opportunity to learn more about a particular skill or period in detail.

If you sent an entry for Queen's Prize, but you don't see your name on the list below, please contact me asap at [log in to unmask].

Abbatissa Neyn Iohne

Adelaide Sarsfield

Aelin Kausi

Agnes von Heidelberg