As long as we're talking fealty and oaths, here are two interesting
documents that the early modern / Northern Renaissance types amongst us
might enjoy:

1. An English translation of Charles V's 1515 confirmation of
the privileges of his subjects:
http://www1.umassd.edu/euro/resources/netherlands/2.pdf

2. An account of the ritual and procession of Phillip II's 1549 "Joyous
Entry" into Antwerp:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/20169139
(You'll need an account or to know someone who does!)

Your moſt hvmble Servant
​,​
*​Jonkheer ​Hvgo van Harlo​*
Webminiſter