Thanks all. I have opened a ticket with UNL support, but experience tells me that even if it does get unblocked it will be an ongoing battle to keep it that way. I think, unfortunately, this may be permanent. Appreciate all who subscribe directly.

Mathurin

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ditto.  On both counts!

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maerwynn of Holme <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:19:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Falcon Banner Blocked

Subscribed! I really appreciate the Falcon Banner keeping us informed!

Thanks, Mathurin!

Maerwynn

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Apparently someone on the Calonlist has been marking the Falcon Banner emails as spam. We are now blocked by the University, and cannot send new article updates to this list.

If you would like to continue receiving updates from the Falcon Banner, please subscribe directly at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/subscribe/

Mathurin
Non nobis solum

Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
En mí todo ese fuego se repite,
en mí nada se apaga ni se olvida... -- Neruda