Howdy

Thanks for your interest in helping out with ceremonies. I must admit that when I put out the request I did not expect to get much interest, but in fact I received quite a few replies. So many replies that I'm looking to make a team of people to spread the work around.

I'd like to do some phone interviews in the next couple of weeks as the next step. In order to make that process smoother, I've got a few questions.

What's your phone number?

What's a good time to call you?

What are your favorite periods in medieval history? If I create a team, I'll want to know what you like to work on so I can make this more fun for you.

What medieval literature have you read well? One of the things I have been doing with ceremonies is offering period suggestions from literature to prompt the speakers, so I'm wanting an idea of what your background is.

Can you read/write any language besides English? It might be cool to add touches of other languages in some ceremonies, so I'm just going to keep track of some of these resources.

Which languages?

I think that's a good enough list to get us started.

Thanks again for all of your interest in the position. If you have questions, please email me or text me at 3164610934.

Have a great day.

Rob Howell
Author of the Shijuren-series of novels
www.robhowell.org