The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Iren Fera Scroll for Elizabeth
Darnley
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/15/iren-fera-scroll-for-elizabeth-darnley/>'

*Iren Fera Scroll for Mistress Elizabeth Darnley*

*Text by Master Andrixos Seljukroctonis
<http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=230>, Calligraphy and Illumination by
Mistress Fionnuala inghean Fhearghuis, Paper by Master Mikhail Nikolaevich
Kramolnikov <http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=2041>*

[image: Iren Fera scroll for Elizabeth Darnley]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/1461542_10152746406146447_1608908650320450192_n.jpg>

Iren Fera scroll for Elizabeth Darnley

In foreign lands had
We Our kin and birth,
But Fortune steered
Our steps and made them roam.
No safer place for those who walk the earth,
By Calon love We made this land Our home.
To praise one who likewise is is right and fit.
Deep moved are We by deeds of valor seen.
All Calontir, pray heed this Royal Writ
Of Garick King, and Yas’min, His fair Queen.
Whenever Falcon Host seeks warlike strife
Within its ranks Bess Darnley makes her stand.
With fame’d shield she guards companions’ life.
That she join Iren Fera We command.
Cut jesses loose as Falcon flies to war
And calls again for Bess from Northern Shore.

Garick Rex         Yasamin Khanumshah
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F15%2Firen-fera-scroll-for-elizabeth-darnley%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F15%2Firen-fera-scroll-for-elizabeth-darnley%2F&title=Iren+Fera+Scroll+for+Elizabeth+Darnley>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/15/iren-fera-scroll-for-elizabeth-darnley/ You
received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]