The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Eynon Llangenydd's Queen's Prize
Pictures Online
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/18/eynon-llangenydds-queens-prize-pictures-online/>'

Gleaned from Facebook:
------------------------------

THL Eynon Llangenydd announces:

My pictures of most of the QPT projects and some of the artisans have been
uploaded to a Flickr album. I might pare the numbers down a bit and post to
a Facebook album later. I didn’t get everyone’s projects and some shots
were a bit awkward to avoid disturbing judging

https://www.flickr.com/photos/socpsy/sets/72157672885500512
[image: Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi,
f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Presentation_scene_-_British_Library_Royal_MS_15_E_vi_f2v_detail-e1456801979936.jpg>

Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v.
15th C. Public domain in the US
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F18%2Feynon-llangenydds-queens-prize-pictures-online%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F18%2Feynon-llangenydds-queens-prize-pictures-online%2F&title=Eynon+Llangenydd%27s+Queen%27s+Prize+Pictures+Online>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/18/eynon-llangenydds-queens-
prize-pictures-online/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be
notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner