The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Eynon Llangenydd's Queen's Prize Pictures Online'

Gleaned from Facebook:

THL Eynon Llangenydd announces:

My pictures of most of the QPT projects and some of the artisans have been uploaded to a Flickr album. I might pare the numbers down a bit and post to a Facebook album later. I didn’t get everyone’s projects and some shots were a bit awkward to avoid disturbing judging

https://www.flickr.com/photos/socpsy/sets/72157672885500512

Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US

Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/18/eynon-llangenydds-queens-prize-pictures-online/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]