The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Calon Lily for Hanne Abendschein
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/23/calon-lily-for-hl-hanne-abendschein/>'

*Calon Lily for  THL Hanne Abendschein
<http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=3826>*

*Text by THL **Vǫlu-Ingibiǫrg
<http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=3727>(formerly Ingeborg bildsbriótr
Ulfsdottir), Calligraphy and Illumination by **Mistress (then THL)
Katherine von Heilige <http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=4093>*

[image: calon-lily-hanne-abendschein]

Calon Lily scroll for Hanne Abendschein

*Text:*

When Hanne sees that bardic, there may be

otter nor pup so full of joy as she

She calls the bards, begs Calontiri give heed

“My friends and comrades, such words we shall now speak

And sing and play and in the dance make free

That all shall know of Calontir’s great spree!”

From her glad mouth a gloomy song it seems

But full of mirth we all join as she leads

In time of dance through the measures she speeds

Twirls in a cote she made to serve her needs

“Watch her at work,” say our great King and Queen

“She must become a Lily by Our speed.”

And with wise nods, the others have agreed.

“Abendshein yes, a right good Lily she, “

Done this day, October 13, A.S. XLVII, by King Hirsch
<http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/Hirsch+Ross+Eichman>

And Queen Magdalena <http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/Magdalena+vander+Meere>,
at Our Barony of Forgotten Sea.
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F23%2Fcalon-lily-for-hl-hanne-abendschein%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F09%2F23%2Fcalon-lily-for-hl-hanne-abendschein%2F&title=Calon+Lily+for++Hanne+Abendschein>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/23/calon-lily-for-hl-hanne-abendschein/ You
received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]