The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Calon Lily for Hanne Abendschein'

Calon Lily for  THL Hanne Abendschein

Text by THL Vǫlu-Ingibiǫrg (formerly Ingeborg bildsbriótr Ulfsdottir), Calligraphy and Illumination by Mistress (then THL) Katherine von Heilige

calon-lily-hanne-abendschein

Calon Lily scroll for Hanne Abendschein

Text:

When Hanne sees that bardic, there may be

otter nor pup so full of joy as she

She calls the bards, begs Calontiri give heed

“My friends and comrades, such words we shall now speak

And sing and play and in the dance make free

That all shall know of Calontir’s great spree!”

From her glad mouth a gloomy song it seems

But full of mirth we all join as she leads

In time of dance through the measures she speeds

Twirls in a cote she made to serve her needs

“Watch her at work,” say our great King and Queen

“She must become a Lily by Our speed.”

And with wise nods, the others have agreed.

“Abendshein yes, a right good Lily she, “

Done this day, October 13, A.S. XLVII, by King Hirsch

And Queen Magdalena, at Our Barony of Forgotten Sea.

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/09/23/calon-lily-for-hl-hanne-abendschein/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]