Helmet inspections put on hold. Details below.

-- HRM Logan --

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JASON LONGBERG [log in to unmask] [calon-marshal] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:01 AM
Subject: [calon-marshal] helm inspestions
To: Calon Marshal Group <[log in to unmask]>

All,
After being told two weeks ago that we had to start inspecting helms off of the head the SEM has decided that we need to wait until he has a better idea of what we are looking for and how.  To that end he is suspending his earlier edict to inspect helms in any manner differently than what we are already doing.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I am at work and have no way to access Facebook, can someone please forward this the Kingdom Facebook page and the calon list?

YIS,
 Duncan

Posted by: JASON LONGBERG <[log in to unmask]>

Be sure to visit the Calontir Marshals website:
http://www.calontir.sca.org/earlmarshal/

Kingdom of Calontir's hompage:
http://www.calontir.sca.org/