Greetings!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK you to the more than 30 archers that have
registered online for King's Companie.  If you sent me an email, and have
not received my reply, contact me soonest.

I owe a HUGE  thank you to HE Kezia for sending me the Lonely Tower
baronial team!  If you are a member of a barony, contact your archer
champion or Their Excellencies, and find a team.  Five archers from your
barony, (or archers you enlist from elsewhere) make up a team.  Please send
this information as soon as you can.  That spreadsheet is pretty much
created on site if we don't receive the information beforehand.

Yours In Service,

Aibhilin
--
Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.