Greetings!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK you to the more than 30 archers that have registered online for King's Companie.  If you sent me an email, and have not received my reply, contact me soonest.

I owe a HUGE  thank you to HE Kezia for sending me the Lonely Tower baronial team!  If you are a member of a barony, contact your archer champion or Their Excellencies, and find a team.  Five archers from your barony, (or archers you enlist from elsewhere) make up a team.  Please send this information as soon as you can.  That spreadsheet is pretty much created on site if we don't receive the information beforehand.

Yours In Service,

Aibhilin
--
Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.