*sigh* I really like the Oktobeerfest and was looking forward to giving
away some more stout. Any way to convince the Powers that Be that homemade
beer is almost certainly safer than homemade egg salad? This thing sounds
like some sort of weird protectionism of downtown bars or something: maybe
an economic regression to mercantilism.

TOCD, Free Market as in Free Beer