Just wanted to let everyone know that my work, along with that of GNSI
founding member Larry Isham, is featured in a new publication from
Smithsonian Scholarly Press:
http://scholarlypress.si.edu/store/new-releases/skeletal-anatomy-north-american-pangolin/
If you want to look at the inside, it can be downloaded free.

It was a real honor and a learning experience to be able to see Larry
Isham's exquisite drawings up close (I scanned and labeled most of his
drawings, except for his skeletal reconstruction on the front cover, which
was digitized by GNSI member Mary Parrish).

My understanding is that the Smithsonian will soon be putting out an
exhibit about Patriomanis, including a print of my life reconstruction
which is the frontispiece, but I don't know when. The whole project has
taken 14 years to come to fruition!

best, Julia Morgan Scott

http://juliamorganscott.com/
http://hinterlandsblog.com/