I know what you mean, Dorie.  I've been wanting to junk my tablet and buy a
light weight laptop......I still don't know what all those little
icons/buttons are at the top of my Nexus and some on line functions are (to
me) a waste of time on a tablet.  Can you say SLO?  This seems an
interesting option, but I wonder how windows works on what still may be
just a tablet with 4gig of RAM.  64gb of hard drive also hearkens back a
couple decades.  Could be worth a look, but I still love the feel of pencil
on paper, don't you?

bab