Hi everyone,

I have a friend who teaches at The Commonwealth Academy in Alexandria,
Virginia.  He is looking to hire a part time instructor.  I thought this
might be of interest to some on the list.

See info below. If you are interested please contact Ricardo Pontes at the
email address below.

Best regards,

Marie

Marie Dauenheimer, MA, CMI, FAMI