Great work Julia!

Anyone can download the PDF here for a look:
http://opensi.si.edu/index.php/smithsonian/catalog/view/98/64/2348-2

A classic example of a high-quality science illustration-enhanced research report.

Really nice ink art as well.

We should feature this on the GNSI Facebook page. And deserves a well written Blog entry on the GNSI
site in my opinion.

Britt

On 9/30/16 11:28 AM, Julia Morgan-Scott wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that my work, along with that of GNSI founding member Larry Isham,
> is featured in a new publication from Smithsonian Scholarly Press:
> http://scholarlypress.si.edu/store/new-releases/skeletal-anatomy-north-american-pangolin/
> If you want to look at the inside, it can be downloaded free.
>
> It was a real honor and a learning experience to be able to see Larry Isham's exquisite drawings up
> close (I scanned and labeled most of his drawings, except for his skeletal reconstruction on the
> front cover, which was digitized by GNSI member Mary Parrish).
>
> My understanding is that the Smithsonian will soon be putting out an exhibit about Patriomanis,
> including a print of my life reconstruction which is the frontispiece, but I don't know when. The
> whole project has taken 14 years to come to fruition!
>
> best, Julia Morgan Scott
>
> http://juliamorganscott.com/
> http://hinterlandsblog.com/

Britt Griswold/SED Code 600