Hi everyone,

I have a friend who teaches at The Commonwealth Academy in Alexandria, Virginia.  He is looking to hire a part time instructor.  I thought this might be of interest to some on the list.

See info below. If you are interested please contact Ricardo Pontes at the email address below.

Best regards,

Marie

Marie Dauenheimer, MA, CMI, FAMI

Board Certified Medical Illustrator