Hey Chris -

Thankful to share this link with my astronomer-wanna-be-brother, and his astronomy-related-abstract-artist-girlfriend!
I have only skimmed the article thus far but thanks for posting. Lots and lots of good content there I think.

Barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com <http://www.barbaraharmon.com/>
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com <http://www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com/>