Congrats Julia! It's great to see this project finally come to fruition. I'll be on the lookout for that exhibit!

Nicole

On Sep 30, 2016, at 11:28 AM, Julia Morgan-Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that my work, along with that of GNSI founding member Larry Isham, is featured in a new publication from Smithsonian Scholarly Press:
http://scholarlypress.si.edu/store/new-releases/skeletal-anatomy-north-american-pangolin/
If you want to look at the inside, it can be downloaded free.

It was a real honor and a learning experience to be able to see Larry Isham's exquisite drawings up close (I scanned and labeled most of his drawings, except for his skeletal reconstruction on the front cover, which was digitized by GNSI member Mary Parrish).

My understanding is that the Smithsonian will soon be putting out an exhibit about Patriomanis, including a print of my life reconstruction which is the frontispiece, but I don't know when. The whole project has taken 14 years to come to fruition!

best, Julia Morgan Scott

http://juliamorganscott.com/
http://hinterlandsblog.com/