Hi,

Does anyone know what the legalities of sending specimens on loan to Brazil are? I just heard from an Italian colleague that there can be problems returning the specimens to the lender unless there are special agreements in place (in particular for specimens that originated from Brazil). I have not heard about this before (maybe I am a little bit out of the loop). In recent years we have sent several loans to Brazil, some major and some including material that originated from Brazil. I am a bit concerned now. I would appreciate your insights.

Thanks in advance,

                Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Buck