From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hall, Wesley E - (wehall)
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Loans to researchers/institutions in Brazil

I recently received a request to send specimens to Brazil and was wondering the same thing as I had heard of possible issues with loan returns. If anybody has experience with this (positive/negative) please respond to the list.

Cheers,
Gene

Gene Hall
University of Arizona Insect Collection (Manager)
& CALS Cooperative Extension (Insect Diagnostics)
Department of Entomology
1140 E. South Campus Dr.
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721
Ph: 520.621.6446
UA INSECT COLLECTION: http://www.uainsectcollection.com/
PTILIIDAE: http://tolweb.org/Ptiliidae
ZOOTAXA Subject Editor: STAPHYLINOIDEA (excluding Staphylinidae and Hydraenidae)