From: "Cox-Foster, Diana - ARS" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Announcement for Research Scientist in Insect Molecular Systematics for PIRU
Date: September 12, 2016 at 6:43:53 PM EDT

Dear Friends and Colleagues— Please find attached the abbreviated version of our job announcement for a research scientist.  We are looking for a Molecular Systematist who will work with us to help understand and expand the taxonomy of native bees and other pollinating insects.  The job has posted today and will close on Sept. 30, 2016.  The full job announcement is located at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/450281200/

I would greatly appreciate it if you can widely distribute the announcement.

— Diana

Dr. Diana L. Cox-Foster
Research Leader
USDA-ARS-PWA Pollinating Insect–– Biol., Mgmt. Syst.–– Research Unit
Utah State University, Dept. Biology, UMC5310
Logan UT 84322
Phone Number: (435)797-0530
Cell Phone: (435)757-7131