Hi Derek,

Due to funding issues, which also necessarily become political issues
–hence the Canada caveat–, publishing individuals' specimen data is not
something we ever thought of implementing on a large scale. So far it has
been on a case by case basis. That said, I've passed your queries on to the
Canadensys programmers. The data from individual researchers is on average
of much higher quality than that of collections generally, so it would be
great to find a means to publish them. I'll keep you posted on any future
developments.

Cheer, Colin