From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olivier DECOBERT
Sent: 26 April 2016 07:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scarabs 80

Hi everybody, Bonjour à tous,

The 80th issue of the Scarabs newsletter is available for downloading at the two usual places:

The Coleopterists Society website at

http://coleopsoc.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Resources&ID=Scarabs

and Scarab Central at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln

http://museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/Scarabs-Newsletter.htm

Stéphane Le Tirant, René Limoges, Brett Ratcliffe, Barney Streit, Rich Cunningham and I hope you enjoy this latest issue.

Regards,

Olivier Décobert