-------- Original message --------
From: Samm Wehman Epstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:09/24/2016 3:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Shockley, Floyd" <[log in to unmask]>,"Akito Y. Kawahara" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Butterfly net announcement
<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>

Hello fellow entomologists, we are seeking specimen donations for our ButterflyNet project in the Kawahara Lab at the McGuire Center at the Florida Museum of Natural History. We are in need of any butterfly specimens (Papilionidae, Hedylidae, and also Hesperiidae) that are in good condition for molecular work. Drying kits (silica gel, envelopes and ziplocks) with instructions are available and can be acquired through Samm Epstein at ECN or Akito Kawahara throughout ICE. Please email [log in to unmask] for questions or additional information. Thanks for your interest in helping our project!

Samm Epstein

--
Samantha W. Epstein
Research Assistant/Volunteer Manager, McGuire Center of Lepidoptera and Biodiversity