Rosalie,

Mistress Aidan is the class coordinator. Her contact info is 4th down on
https://sites.google.com/site/rushincarlsbybacktoourroots/hybrid. The
deadline for class submissions has passed, but there appears to be some
openings outdoors still, in Artisan's Row. (https://sites.google.com/site/
rushincarlsbybacktoourroots/grade-characteristics). According to the
message she posted on Facebook about a week ago, if you have a class you
*really* want to teach and you are OK with it being outside, contact her
immediately.

I hope this is helpful.

Ayisha