From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ayisha bint Asad
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 9:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Carlsby RUSH Classes

Rosalie,
Mistress Aidan is the class coordinator. Her contact info is 4th down on https://sites.google.com/site/rushincarlsbybacktoourroots/hybrid. The deadline for class submissions has passed, but there appears to be some openings outdoors still, in Artisan's Row. (https://sites.google.com/site/rushincarlsbybacktoourroots/grade-characteristics). According to the message she posted on Facebook about a week ago, if you have a class you *really* want to teach and you are OK with it being outside, contact her immediately.

I hope this is helpful.

Ayisha