Date:    Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:40:27 +0000
From:    Edward Hauschild <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Toys for Tots

 Any info on Toys for Tots like were is it to be?

--

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 10 Oct 2016 14:13:33 -0500
From:    Gwendolyn Sweezey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Toys for Tots

https://www.facebook.com/events/https://www.facebook.com/events/151758721947912/??ti=ia
Thomas Jefferson Middle School 1201 Fairgrounds Rd, Jefferson City, MO 65109

On Monday, October 10, 2016, Edward Hauschild <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Any info on Toys for Tots like were is it to be?

Gwendolyn