Due to changes at work, I am one of those I would consider to be "not on Facebook" now. I also don't own a smart phone. I access the website (Calontir.org) or the email list for information, and print anything I need (event flyer, directions, etc) or let my travel companions know I don't have the access to the internet if I'm not at home.

There are lots of ways to get information. The biggest thing is making sure that if you post updates on Facebook, you ALSO post them here or falcon banner or the event website etc. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Facebook, but it should *never* be the only source of information for an event (especially for last minute changes (in the week or two before the event). Send the email to the list-serve. It covers most everyone. If you that and Facebook, people will probably get the information.

Amba