Also, get your event website up ASAP, this is the center piece of your
communication strategy.

Your event website should be up NO LATER than one year in advance of the
date. Even if all you put up is "Details coming!" don't have a dead link on
the Kingdom Calendar.

Send notices to Calonlist/Facebook as you update the page, but always lead
people back to the page.

And don't make it a PDF! Get somebody to help you make sure it is an
actual, mobile-friendly HTML web page. If you don't have any other
resource, the Falcon Banner will offer assistance.

There are all sorts of resources to get your communications out
effectively. All you have to do is ask, not think you have to do it all
yourself, and fail gloriously.

Off soapbox now.

Mathurin
*Non nobis solum*