I'm logged in to Facebook and I get the message as Rosalie, so it's the page itself that's the problem. It's either not there or messed up.

Dulcibella

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Lady Rosalie Langmod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
When I open the link it says the page is either removed or broken.

It may be helpful for non-Facebook users to have a simple PDF explaining the event details on the Kingdom Calendar.

YIS,
Rosalie

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gwendolyn Sweezey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 7:13:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Toys for Tots

https://www.facebook.com/events/https://www.facebook.com/events/151758721947912/??ti=ia
Thomas Jefferson Middle School 1201 Fairgrounds Rd, Jefferson City, MO 65109

On Monday, October 10, 2016, Edward Hauschild <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Any info on Toys for Tots like were is it to be?

Gwendolyn

*~~Life itself is lunatic! Who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too
practical is madness... To seek treasure where there is only trash... Too
much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all...to see life as it is and
not as it should be!~~*