Thank you, Linda, Barbara, and Britt. It's great to have these suggestions.

Britt, the person you mentioned is the same person who is not being
responsive to my inquiry now. (Unresponsiveness is a common trait in nearly
all of my limited experiences with lawyers, however). His new contact info
is:
John D. Mason
Copyright Counselors, LLC &
Mason Literary