Linda,Whe can't you ask your  client to do a save as file to your version of CS5 or ask them to send you the EPS file.  Or as high press PDF at acrobat 6.0 to 8.0 and then bring into your version of indesign?  Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Linda Feltner<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Hi All: My client sent me an InDesign file that I cannot open. It want's 8 plugins that I don't have. Probably is a more modern version of my CS5. If anyone has a current version, and can open it, and convert it to an .eps file or save it down to CS5, would you please contact me off list?
Thanks!Linda
___________________________Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLCGuild of Natural Science Illustrators, President(520) 803-0538www.lindafeltner.com