Delightful! I'm not a social media person, but hopefully many of them will share this.

Congrats!

marni

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jennifer Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Biological Illustration video

Hi everyone,
Shameless plug warning!!
The college I work for made a 1-minute promotional video of my Biological Illustration class. I think they'd love to see some social media buzz. So if you have a minute to spare, take a look. And if you like it, tweet/share away!
https://youtu.be/MFuDDLqajVA
youtu.be
Jennifer Landin, assistant professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at NC State University, explains how drawing can help students better understan...

Thanks so much, everyone!
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.