Thank you, everyone, for the nice words about the new publication! I got chills reading them!

Emily, I've never used graphite dust -- My Larry's drawings and mine are graphite pencil. Larry's looked like Ebony pencil to me. My technique is very idiosyncratic -- I use HB and thenĀ a variety of progressively softer pencils, ink for darkest darks, and white watercolor thinly applied if necessary to achieve a satiny look.

Britt -- thank you for including the link to download!

best, Julia Morgan Scott

http://juliamorganscott.com/
http://hinterlandsblog.com/