Lynette,

You provided an interesting point; time spent producing the illustration. Since volunteers sign up for hours to help with a given activity; I spent 156 hours completing this activity.

I will ask this arts center and also a couple of volunteers how volunteer activity is reported and if they assess a monetary value to it.

Many thanks everyone for your guidance; saved me from jumping into a bag of worms!

Best,

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com