Linda,

Excellent guidance, Thank You!. The Lyndon House Arts Center (LHAC) has provided meeting places for 16 guilds in eight major disciplines, drawing/painting, fiber art/weaving, woodwork/turning, metalwork, lacemaking, etc. I belong to three guilds; we do not have to pay for meeting space, but generally donate money at the end of the year to LHAC. They present a number of exhibitions, juried and invitational. The space is beautiful, fabulous receptions, an distinct asset to our Athens Clarke County and nearby communities. A donation on my part is appropriate; also getting additional exposure in Northeast GA, as well as exposure for GNSI, since I always mention my membership.

With this original going into the Full House exhibition, there will be a text label; provenance, uno on OC, credits to guild members who contributed reference. Again, Thank You for your guidance on this; a huge help!

Best,

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>