Thanks, Lynette,

I’ll call and see where that gets me. The Uline boxes (lined and puncture proof) I’ve been using look identical to the Strongboxes, and UPS complained that the box needed to be 4 inches deeper. So we’ll see. When I made my own shipping boxes (layered foamcore), I always double-boxed. But not with the Uline boxes. It added to the expense, needless to say.

I’ll let you know how it works out. (It will be a while, as I’m knee-deep in deadlines at the moment.)

Karen