Interesting about the double boxing. G4SI was fine with the lined boxes when I explained they were for shipping art. I've not had anyone at Parcel Pro complain about my using them. Admittedly, since this was squared away with G4SI and my account  transferred over I didn't go into great length on this topic with anyone new at Parcel Pro.

Lynette