Dear Emily: I have recently met this him, and think he is highly qualified. Please feel free tell him I gave you his name.
Best,
Linda

James Silverberg
Director of Litigation
The Intellectual Property Group PC
1050 30th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
www.lindafeltner.com

On Oct 21, 2016, at 4:25 PM, Emily S. Damstra wrote:

Hi all,
Has anyone worked with an intellectual property lawyer (in the US) that they could recommend?
I have worked with one before, but he is being unresponsive now, so I guess it's time to search for another. I'm hoping to find someone willing to work on contingency. Not surprisingly, the issue is a (potential) copyright infringement of one of my illustrations.

Thank you,
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration