Thank you, Linda, Barbara, and Britt. It's great to have these suggestions.

Britt, the person you mentioned is the same person who is not being responsive to my inquiry now. (Unresponsiveness is a common trait in nearly all of my limited experiences with lawyers, however). His new contact info is:
John D. Mason
Copyright Counselors, LLC &
Mason Literary
7315 Wisconsin Ave., Ste. 400 West