Thanks for the update. Last time I used him was 4 years ago. So not surprised his info has changed. He seemed to be moving in the direction of representing creators on the front end (making the deal) and away from litigation. So maybe not your best choice. But if you can get a hold of him, he might have recommendations... I notice his cell phone number isĀ  the same...

Britt